Alecensa 150 mg Alectinib Capsules
Brand Name: ALECENSA
Active Ingredients: Alectinib
Manufactured by: Genetech
Strength: 150 mg
Packing: 240 Capsules
ALECENSA contains the active ingredient Alectinib and inactive ingredients are hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, and carboxymethylcellulose calcium. Alectinib is an oral drug that blocks the activity of anaplastic lymphoma kinase and is used to treat non-small-cell lung cancer. It was developed by Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Japan, which is part of the Hoffmann-La Roche group.
Alecensa (alectinib) is a cancer medicine that
interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.Alecensa is
used to treat non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the
body. Alecensa is usually given after another medicine has been tried without success.
Alecensa was approved by the US Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) on an "accelerated" basis. In clinical studies,
tumors responded to this medicine. However, further studies are needed to
determine if this medicine can lengthen survival time.
ALECENSA SIDE EFFECTS:
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Alecensa: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
· A very slow heart rate;
· A light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out;
· Unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness;
· Sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough or a cough with mucus, feeling short of breath;
· Liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice yellowing of the skin or eye.
· Do not use alectinib if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medicine and for at least 1 week after your last dose.
· If you are a man, use effective birth control if your sexual partner is able to get pregnant. An unborn baby can be harmed if a man fathers the child while he is taking alectinib. Keep using birth control for at least 3 months after your treatment ends.
· Before utilizing this medicine, tell your specialist or drug specialist your therapeutic history, particularly of: liver infection, moderate pulse, kidney illness.
· This medication may make you woozy or cause vision changes. Liquor or cannabis can make you more mixed up. Try not to drive, utilize hardware, or do anything that necessities readiness or clear vision until the point that you can do it securely. Point of confinement mixed refreshments. Converse with your specialist on the off chance that you are utilizing weed.
· This pharmaceutical may make you more touchy to the sun. Point of confinement your opportunity in the sun. Abstain from tanning stalls and sunlamps amid treatment and for no less than multi week subsequent to ceasing this drug. Utilize sunscreen and wear defensive attire when outside. Tell your specialist immediately in the event that you get sunburned or have skin rankles/redness.
· Before having medical procedure, inform your specialist or dental practitioner regarding every one of the items you utilize (counting professionally prescribed medications, nonprescription medications, and home grown items).
· This pharmaceutical isn't prescribed for use amid pregnancy. It might hurt an unborn child. It is vital to forestall pregnancy while taking this prescription.
Do not store above 300C (860F). Store in the original container to protect from light and moisture.