Allegra - Fexofenadine Tablet
Brand Name : Allegra
Contents : Fexofenadine 120mg
Manufactured By : Sanofi Aventis
Form : Tablets
Strength : 120mg / 180mg
Allegra (fexofenadine) is an antihistamine that decreases the impacts of characteristic synthetic histamine in the body. Histamine can create side effects of sniffling, tingling, watery eyes, and runny nose.
Allegra is utilized to treat the side effects of occasional sensitivities (roughage fever) in grown-ups and children. Allegra is additionally used to treat skin tingling and hives caused by a condition called constant idiopathic urticaria in grown-ups and kids.
ALLEGRA SIDE EFFECTS
- nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach;
- menstrual cramps;
- drowsiness, tired feeling;
- headache; or
- Muscle or back pain.
· Ask a specialist or drug specialist before taking Allegra on the off chance that you are adversely affected by any medications, or on the off chance that you have kidney malady.
· Try not to take Allegra with natural product juice, (for example, apple, orange, or grapefruit).
· There might be different medications that can influence Allegra. Educate your specialist concerning all drugs you utilize. This incorporates medicine, over-the-counter, vitamin, and home grown items. Try not to begin another prescription without telling your specialist.
· Quit utilizing Allegra and get crisis therapeutic help in the event that you think you have utilized excessively pharmaceutical, or on the off chance that you have any of these indications of a hypersensitive response: hives; trouble breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
· Tell your specialist if your indications don't enhance, or on the off chance that they deteriorate after you begin taking Allegra. Never utilize more than the suggested measurement.