Ambrisentan Volibris tablets GSK
Brand Name: Volibris 5mg/10mg tablets
Strength: 5mg /10mg
Marketed by: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited India
Manufactured by: Patheon Inc. Canada
Packing: Pack of 30 tablets
VOLIBRIS AMBRISENTAN Tablets
VOLIBRIS Ambrisentan belongs to the group of medications called endothelin receptor antagonists. These medications block the action of endothelin in the arteries of the lung that causes blood vessels to tighten or constrict. VOLIBRIS Ambrisentan is used to treat the symptoms of primary pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) or high blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs. VOLIBRIS 5mg Tablets / 10 mg Tablets is also used to treat pulmonary hypertension resulting from connective tissue diseases such as arthritis that have not adequately responded to other therapies for pulmonary hypertension.
Ambrisentan Tablets prevents thickening of the blood vessels, especially those in the lungs and heart.Volibris Tablets also lowers blood pressure in your lungs, helping your heart pump blood more efficiently. Ambrisentan belongs to a class of drugs called as endothelin receptor antagonists. It acts by inhibiting endothelin that causes narrowing of blood vessels and thus reduces the blood pressure by widening the arteries.
Ambrisentan is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It improves your ability to exercise and prevents your condition from getting worse. Ambrisentan is sometimes used with a medicine called tadalafil Tablets .
AMBRISENTAN SIDE EFFECTS:
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe shortness of breath, wheezing, cough with foamy mucus, chest pain;
- swelling, rapid weight gain; or
- low red blood cells (anemia)-pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.
Common side effects may include:
- anemia; swelling in your hands or feet;
- a headache; a cough, stuffy nose, sinus pain; or
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling).
· Before taking ambrisentan, tell your specialist or drug specialist on the off chance that you are sensitive to it; or to other endothelin receptor blockers (e.g., bosentan); or on the off chance that you have some other hypersensitivities. This item may contain dormant fixings, which can cause unfavorably susceptible responses or different issues. Converse with your drug specialist for more points of interest.
· Before utilizing this medicine, tell your specialist or drug specialist your therapeutic history, particularly of: liver malady, certain lung conditions (aspiratory fibrosis), iron deficiency.
· More established grown-ups might be at more serious hazard for swelling lower legs/feet while utilizing this medication.
· This pharmaceutical must not be utilized amid pregnancy. It might hurt an unborn child. On the off chance that you are arranging pregnancy, end up pregnant, or figure you might be pregnant, tell your specialist immediately.
· It isn't known whether this prescription goes into bosom drain. As a result of the conceivable hazard to the baby, bosom bolstering while at the same time utilizing this medicine isn't suggested. Counsel your specialist before bosom bolstering.
Volibris 10mg / 5mg STORAGE:
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F). Store in original packaging.
MARKETED BY: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited India
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.