Alltera Tablets Ritonavir & Lopinavir Tablets
Alltera Ritonavir & Lopinavir Tablets
Mylan Alltera Tablets Details
Brand Name : Alltera Tablets
Content : Ritonavir 50mg & Lopinavir 200mg
Manufactured by : Mylan Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Form : Tablets
Packing : Pack of 30 tablets
ABOUT ALLTERA RITONAVIR 50mg & LOPINAVIR 200mg
The blend of lopinavir and ritonavir is utilized with different medicines to treat human immunodeficiency infection (HIV) disease. Lopinavir and ritonavir are in a class of pharmaceuticals called protease inhibitors. Whenever lopinavir and ritonavir are taken together, ritonavir additionally expands the measure of lopinavir in the body with the goal that the medicine will have a more prominent impact. Despite the fact that lopinavir and ritonavir won't cure HIV, these meds may diminish your possibility of creating (AIDS) and HIV-related sicknesses, for example, genuine diseases or malignancy.
Alltera Tablet is utilized for HIV, AIDS, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Bacterial disease of the eye, Urinary tract contamination and different conditions. Altera Tablet may likewise be utilized for purposes not recorded in this prescription guide. This contains Lopinavir, and Ritonavir as dynamic ingredients. Mylan Alltera Tablet works by keeping infection from increasing inside the body; restraining the viral particles growth; detailed data identified with Alltera Tablet's uses, organization, dose, symptoms, and audits is recorded beneath.Lopinavir/ ritonavir is utilized in the treatment of HIV infection. It is also used along with other medicines for HIV. It works by stopping the HIV virus from multiplying and spreading in other part of the body.
ALLTERA SIDE EFFECTS:
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
· Stop taking Alltera and call your doctor at once if you have:
· Headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
· Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
· Itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
· High blood sugar (increased thirst, increased urination);
· Penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer (if you take Alltera with erectile dysfunction medication);
· Muscle weakness, tired feeling, joint or muscle pain, feeling short of breath; or
· severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
· Alltera may increase your risk of certain infections or autoimmune disorders by changing the way your immune system works. Symptoms may occur weeks or months after you start treatment with it.
· Signs of a new infection-fever, night sweats, swollen glands, mouth sores, diarrhea, stomach pain, weight loss;
· Chest pain (especially when you breathe), dry cough, wheezing, feeling short of breath;
· Cold sores, sores on your genital or anal area;
· Rapid heart rate, feeling anxious or irritable, weakness or prickly feeling, problems with balance or eye movement;
· Trouble speaking or swallowing, severe lower back pain, loss of bladder or bowel control.
· Tell your specialist and drug specialist in the event that you are adversely affected by lopinavir, ritonavir (Norvir), some other meds, or any of the fixings in lopinavir and ritonavir tablets or arrangement. Approach your drug specialist for a rundown of the fixings.
· Tell your specialist and drug specialist what other solution and nonprescription meds, vitamins, and dietary supplements you are taking. Make sure to say any of the accompanying: anticoagulants ('blood thinners, for example, warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven); antifungals, for example, itraconazole
· In the event that you are taking didanosine, take it 1 hour prior or 2 hours after you take lopinavir and ritonavir arrangement with nourishment. In the event that you are taking lopinavir and ritonavir tablets, you may take them on a vacant stomach in the meantime as you take didanosine.
· Tell your specialist in the event that you have or have ever had a delayed QT interim (an uncommon heart issue that may cause unpredictable pulse, blacking out, or sudden passing), a sporadic pulse, a low level of potassium in your blood, hemophilia, elevated cholesterol or triglycerides (fat) in the blood,
· Tell your specialist on the off chance that you are pregnant, plan to wind up pregnant, or are bosom encouraging. On the off chance that you wind up pregnant while taking lopinavir and ritonavir, call your specialist. You ought not bosom feed on the off chance that you are contaminated with HIV or in the event that you are taking lopinavir and ritonavir.
· You should realize that while you are taking drugs to treat HIV disease, your invulnerable framework may get more grounded and start to battle different contaminations that were at that point in your body.
· you ought to know that your muscle versus fat may increment or move to various regions of your body, for example, your upper back, neck (''bison hump''), breastfeeding, and around your stomach. You may see lost muscle versus fat from your face, legs, and arms.