Azel 40mg : Enzalutamide Capsules
Azel Enzalutamide Capsules
Azel Capsules Details:
Azel is a medicine composition of Enzalutamide, which comes in capsules form and belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-androgens (anti-testosterone). This medicine works by blocking the effects of testosterone to slow the growth and spread of prostate cancer.
AZEL CAPSULES USE
Enzalutamide is used to treat men with a certain type of prostate cancer. The prostate cancer advanced molecular targeted drug Taiwan Hong Kong Pharmaceutical, enzalutamide physical photo is as follows (hopefully adopted), and the price also takes care of mainlanders.
Azel CAPSULE SIDE Effects:
Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms:
· Signs of an allergic reaction; wheezing;
· Tightness in the chest or throat;
· Trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness;
· Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat;
· Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness,
· Passing out, or change in eyesight; Blood in the urine,
· Seizures, swelling in the arms or legs,
· Bone pain, Memory problems or loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your healthcare provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
AZEL CAPSULES PRECAUTIONS
· Before taking enzalutamide, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor your medical history
· Since this medication may rarely cause seizures in some people, ask your doctor if you should avoid activities where a sudden loss of consciousness may cause serious harm to you or others
· Enzalutamide must not be used during pregnancy. It may harm an unborn baby.