Bortenat 2mg Bortezomib Injection
Brand Name: Bortenat
Active Ingredients: Bortezomib
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength: 2 mg
Packing: Pack of 1 Vial
Bortenat is a targeted therapy. It is classified as a proteasome inhibitor. It interferes with the growth of some cancer cells and keeps them from spreading in your body. This medicine is sometimes given after other cancer medications have been tried without successful treatment. Bortenat is a focused on treatment. It is delegated a proteasome inhibitor. It meddles with the development of some tumor cells and shields them from spreading in your body.
Bortenat 2Mg Injection is utilized as a part of the treatment of a few kinds of cancer, particularly mantle cell lymphoma and various myelomas. The medication is an antineoplastic, subsequently it is utilized as a part of chemotherapy. The medication obstructs the capacity of a few sorts of protein introduce in the cancer cell, which in the long run devastates it. Before you begin Bortenat 2Mg Injection, give your specialist a definite average history about any past wellbeing conditions. Say on the off chance that you are experiencing any issues at the present. Give him a rundown of sensitivities, on the off chance that you have any and furthermore give him a rundown of medications that you are taking. Liquid admission ought to be expanded once you begin taking Bortenat 2Mg Injection. For the most part the medication is infused into a vein by a specialist or attendant.
Bortezomib is used to treat multiple myeloma and also for the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma who have received at least one prior therapy. It targets and inhibits the proteasome enzyme complex within the cell. Proteasome is part of the cellular machinery and has many functions within the cell, such as it helps to control the level of many of the proteins that help to regulate cell division and cell survival. By interfering with it's function this can lead to apoptosis (cell suicide).
Bortenat Bortezomib 2mg Injection works:
Bortenat 2mg Injection is an anti-cancer to tumor pharmaceutical. It works by blocking or abating the breakdown of proteins in cells. Accordingly, there is an expansion in various proteins in the malignancy cells prompting their passing.
Bortenat Bortezomib 2mg Injection side effects:
numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet; loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting; diarrhea, constipation, bloating; fever, chills, cold or flu symptoms; pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding; rash; or feeling tired.
Also, call your doctor at once if you have :
- new or worsening cough, shortness of breath; new or worsening nerve problems such as numbness, burning, pain, weakness, or tingly feeling; pain, redness, bruising, tenderness, or a hard lump where the medicine was injected;
- severe constipation; dehydration symptoms--muscle cramps, feeling very thirsty or hot, being unable to urinate, heavy sweating, or hot and dry skin;
- high blood pressure--severe headache, pounding in your neck or ears, anxiety, irregular heartbeats;
- liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- low white blood cell counts--fever, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing;
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Precautions and Warning:
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients (such as boron, mannitol), which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: nerve sensation problems (e.g., peripheral neuropathy), heart disease, low blood pressure, loss of body fluids (dehydration), diabetes, liver disease, severe kidney disease, certain viral infection (herpes, shingles).
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor and avoid contact with people who have recently received oral polio vaccine.
- Wash your hands well to prevent the spread of infections.
- This medication is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It may cause harm to an unborn baby. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. If you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant, inform your doctor right away. Use reliable form(s) of birth control during treatment with this drug. Consult your doctor for more details.
It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Breast-feeding is not recommended while using this drug due to the potential risk to the nursing infant. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
STORAGE REQUIREMENTS :
Prior to reconstitution, store intact vials at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
Some medications can affect the removal of Velcade from your body, which may affect how it works. Examples include azole antifungals (such as ketoconazole), macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin), rifamycins (such as rifabutin), St. John's wort, drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin), among others.
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.