Inlyta 1mg Axitinib Tablets Pfizer
Brand Name: Inlyta
Active Ingredient: Axitinib 1mg
Packing: Price Per Pack of 28 Tablets
INLYTA 1MG TABLETS
Inlyta is a targeted therapy and is a receptor protein-kinase inhibitor. It inhibits the actions of vascular growth factor (VEGF) and is an angiogenesis inhibitor.
INLYTA USES :
This medication is used to treat advanced kidney cancer after previous treatment has not been effective. Inlyta works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. It belongs to a class of drugs known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
INLYTA COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, tiredness/weakness, weight loss, temporary hair loss, cough, headache, altered sense of taste, hoarseness, constipation, or upset stomach may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: muscle/joint pain, foamy urine, swelling of ankles/feet/hands, unusual tiredness, shortness of breath, easy bruising or bleeding (such as nose/gum bleeds, pink/dark urine), burning/sores/pain in the mouth or throat, redness/blisters/swelling/pain on the palms of your hands or soles of your feet, signs of an abnormal thyroid (such as unusual weight gain/loss, cold/heat intolerance, slow/fast/irregular heartbeat, unusual tiredness).
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) :
- Before taking axitinib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, bleeding/clotting problems (such as bleeding from intestinal/stomach ulcers), cancer that has spread to the brain and has not been treated.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose).
- This medication may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
- This medication is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It may harm an unborn baby.
- It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
This is not a complete list. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
PROPER STORAGE OF INLYTA :
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
INLYTA INTERACTIONS :
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Other medications can affect the removal of axitinib from your body, which may affect how axitinib works. Examples include azole antifungals (such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole), macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin), HIV protease inhibitors (such as ritonavir, atazanavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir, indinavir), rifamycins (such as rifampin, rifabutin, rifapentine), drugs to treat seizures (such as phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbital), nefazodone, St. John's wort, telithromycin, bosentan, efavirenz, modafinil, nafcillin, etravirine, dexamethasone, among others.
Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.