Zytiga 250 mg Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
Brand Name: Zytiga
Active Ingredients: Abiraterone Acetate
Manufactured by: Johnson Cilag SPA via C Janssen
Strength: 250 mg
Packing: Pack of 120 Tablets
ZYTIGA Abiraterone Tablets works by reducing androgen production in the body. Androgens are male hormones that can promote tumor growth in the prostate gland.
250 mg film-covered tablets: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, lactose monohydrate magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, and sodium lauryl sulfate.
In mix with prednisone for the treatment of metastatic mutilation safe prostate cancer (CRPC) and metastatic high-risk maiming touchy prostate cancer (CSPC).ZYTIGA must be gone up against a vacant stomach. No nourishment ought to be devoured for no less than two hours previously the dosage of ZYTIGA is taken and for no less than one hour after the measurements of ZYTIGA is taken [see CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY]. The tablets ought to be swallowed down with water.
Abiraterone medication is used along with prednisone to treat men with prostate cancer that has spread to other areas of the body and has not responded to surgical treatment that lowers testosterone levels. Abiraterone acetic acid derivation has a place with a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It prevents the body from making testosterone which can moderate the development of prostate cancer.
ABIRATERONE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Headache, hot flushes, joint pain, heartburn or cold-like symptoms may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: increased urination, painful urination, fast/irregular heartbeat, muscle cramps/weakness, leg pain, swelling in legs/feet, bone fractures.
Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: chest pain, feeling short of breath while at rest, persistent nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, severe abdominal/stomach pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions and warnings:
· Danger of mineralocorticoid overabundance; screen BP,serum potassium, liquid maintenance in any event month to month.
· Control hypertension and right hypokalemia previously and during treatment.
· Heart disappointment, late MI, cardiovascular illness, ventricular arrhythmias; screen nearly. Screen for adrenocortical inadequacy. Stress (may require higher corticosteroid measurement).
· Screen LFTs before beginning treatment, at regular intervals for the initial 3 months, and month to month from that point.
· Benchmark direct hepatic debilitation (Child-Pugh Class B): screen LFTs preceding start, week after week for the main month, at regular intervals for the following 2 months, and month to month from that point. Hinder and decrease measurements if hepatotoxicity happens; see full naming.
· Forever cease if simultaneous ALT height and aggregate bilirubin creates without biliary block or different reasons for rise.
· Benchmark extreme hepatic disability (Child-Pugh Class C): not suggested.
· Guys with female accomplices of regenerative potential must utilize viable contraception during treatment and for 3 weeks after last measurement. Nursing mothers: not suggested.
· Pregnant women and those of childbearing potential ought not deal with Zytiga tablets without assurance (eg, gloves). Accomplices must utilize proper hindrance contraception
STORAGE REQUIREMENT :
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
Other medications can affect the removal of abiraterone from your body, which may affect how abiraterone works. Examples include rifamycins (such as rifabutin), drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital), among others.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.