Biobin 100mg Cytarabine Injection
Brand Name: Biobin
Packing: Pack of 1 Vial
ABOUT BIOBINBiobin is an antimetabolite. The way these medication works is not completely understood. It may work by binding to the RNA or DNA of certain cancer cells, which helps to slow down their growth and reproduction. It may also act by inhibiting an enzyme that works in the cancer cell reproduction.
MEDICINE USES :Cytarabine is used for treating lymphomatous meningitis.
Change in appetite; constipation; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; mouth or tongue sores; stomach pain; tiredness; weakness.
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); back pain;
CYTARABINE SIDE EFFECTS :
- Change in appetite; constipation; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; mouth or tongue sores; stomach pain; tiredness; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); back pain;
- bowel or bladder problems; burning, pain, numbness, or tingling; confusion; decreased sense of touch; difficult or painful urination; difficulty walking;
- fast or irregular heartbeat; fainting; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; headache; hearing problems (eg, hearing loss); joint pain; memory problems; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, anxiety, depression); muscle pain, weakness, or cramping; nausea;
- neck pain or rigidity; one-sided weakness; pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness, drowsiness, or light-headedness; severe or persistent dry mouth or eyes;
- shortness of breath; sluggishness; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; tremor; trouble sleeping; trouble swallowing; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision problems (eg, blurred vision, vision loss); vomiting.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.