Daclakem Daclatasvir 60 mg Tablets
Daclakem 60 MG TABLETS
MEDICINAL USES :
Daclakem COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) :
· Before taking daclatasvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease, liver disease other than hepatitis C.
· Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
· During pregnancy, daclatasvir should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. Daclatasvir, in combination with ribavirin, must not be used during pregnancy by
· either the pregnant woman or her male partner. The combination may harm an unborn baby. Two reliable forms of birth control (such as condoms, birth control pills) must be used whenever at least one sexual partner is using these medicines together, and for six months after stopping treatment. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, or if you think you or your partner may be pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
· It is unknown if daclatasvir passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding. Breast-feeding is not recommended if daclatasvir is used in combination with ribavirin.
PROPER STORAGE OF Daclakem :
Daclakem INTERACTIONS :
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.