Erlonat 150 mg Erlotinib Tablets Wholesale Price Supplier India
Get Erlonat 150 mg Tablets Manufactured by Natco India Wholesale Price. we at medsdelta Regularly Supply Natco Cancer Drugs At Market competitive Price , with fast and secure shipping services , inquire all cancer medicine price from indian top leading pharma exporter Company #Medsdelta , get all reviews, Side effects, MRP, Discounted Price Online Call us directly +919971646666 , QQ :3451266709 , USA,UK, Canada, Hongkong, Russia, Jordan, UAE, China supply
Natco Erlotinib Tablets Specification:
Brand Name : Erlonat
Active Ingredients : Erlotinib Hydrochloride
Manufacturer: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength: 150 mg
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
WHAT IS ERLONAT EERLOTINIB TABLETS ?
ERLONAT 150MG is a targeted therapy. Erlonat is classified as a epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor - protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by helping to stop cancer cells from growing.
NATCO CANCER MEDICINE USES
Erlonat medicine is used for :
- Treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Treatment of patients with locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Erlonat works by slowing cancer cell growth. It binds to a certain protein (epidermal growth factor receptor-EGFR) in some tumors.
NATCO ERLOTINIB 150 MG COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, mouth sores, dry skin, eye dryness/irritation, or unusual eyelash growth may occur. Changes in diet such as eating several small meals or limiting activity may help lessen the chance of nausea. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine), black stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, easy bleeding/bruising, stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, unusual fatigue, signs of infection (e.g., fever, chills, persistent sore throat), eye pain, vision changes.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) :
- Before taking erlotinib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney problems, stomach/intestinal disease (such as ulcers, diverticulosis).
- Use caution with sharp objects like safety razors or nail cutters and avoid activities such as contact sports to lower the chance of getting cut, bruised or injured.
- This medicine may increase your risk of stomach bleeding. Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Sunlight may worsen any skin reactions that may occur while you are taking this drug. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors.
- This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It may cause harm to an unborn baby or miscarriage. Women of childbearing age should use reliable form(s) of birth control during treatment and for at least 2 weeks following the end of treatment with this drug. Consult your doctor for more details.
- It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the potential risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
PROPER STORAGE OF ERLOTINIB 150 MG:
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
ERLONAT INTERACTIONS :
Some products that may interact with this drug include:
- "blood thinners" (e.g., warfarin)
- corticosteroids (such as prednisone)
- drugs that lower stomach acid (some examples are H2 blockers such as famotidine/ranitidine, proton pump inhibitors such as omeprazole)
- drugs affecting liver enzymes that remove erlotinib from your body (such as azole antifungals, including itraconazole; macrolide antibiotics, including erythromycin; cimetidine; rifamycins, including rifabutin; St. John's wort; certain anti-seizure medicines, including carbamazepine; HIV protease inhibitors, including ritonavir)
- MAO inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine)
Cigarette smoking decreases blood levels of this medication. Tell your doctor if you smoke or if you have recently stopped smoking.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
Erlonat 150mg Erlotinib Tablets
- Product Code: Erlo150
- Prescription Required