Erlonat 150mg Erlotinib Tablets
Erlonat 150 mg Erlotinib Tablets Wholesale Price Supplier India
Get Erlonat 150 mg Tablets Manufactured by Natco India Wholesale Price. we at medsdelta Regularly Supply Natco Cancer Drugs At Market competitive Price , with fast and secure shipping services , inquire all cancer medicine price from indian top leading pharma exporter Company #Medsdelta , get all reviews, Side effects, MRP, Discounted Price Online Call us directly +919971646666 , QQ :3451266709 , USA,UK, Canada, Hongkong, Russia, Jordan, UAE, China supply
Natco Erlotinib Tablets Specification:
Brand Name : Erlonat
Active Ingredients : Erlotinib Hydrochloride
Manufacturer : Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength : 150 mg
Form : Tablets
Packing : Pack of 30 Tablets
Erlonat 150 mg Erlotinib Tablets?
ERLONAT 150 mg is a focused on treatment. Erlonat is delegated an epidermal development consider receptor (EGFR) inhibitor - protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by preventing malignancy cells from developing.
Erlonat 150 mg Tablet is prescribed to patients experiencing metastatic small cell lung cancer of the advanced stage. It is additionally utilized as a part of the treatment of a few sorts of pancreatic diseases, alongside a mix of other drugs.Erlonat 150Mg Tablet is known to be a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, and capacities by protecting development of cancer cells, and destroyed them all the while.
Erlonat 150Mg Tablet is by and large not recommended to patients who are overly sensitive to any substance that is available in it, or are experiencing chemotherapy that is platinum based. Patients who are utilizing a proton pump inhibitor ought not to take Erlonat 150 mg Tablet either.
Erlonat medication Uses:
Treatment of patients with privately progressed or metastatic non-little cell lung disease (NSCLC).
Treatment of patients with privately progressed, unresectable or metastatic pancreatic disease.
Erlonat natco works by abating disease cell development. It ties to a specific protein (epidermal development figure receptor-EGFR) in a few tumors.
ERLONAT 150 mg Works:-
The pharmaceutical ought to be taken orally no less than a hour prior to a feast. You can swallow it down with the assistance of some water. If there should be an occurrence of a missed measurements, connect with your wellbeing expert and look for guidance. ERLONAT is a focused on treatment. Erlonat is delegated an epidermal development factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor - protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by preventing cancer cells from developing.
ERLONAT 150 mg Side effects:-
Nausea, vomiting, loss of hunger, mouth sores, dry skin, eye dryness/bothering, or irregular eyelash development may happen. Changes in eating routine, for example, eating a few little suppers or constraining action may help diminish the shot of sickness. On the off chance that any of these impacts continue or decline, inform your specialist or drug specialist expeditiously.
Tell your specialist immediately if any of these uncommon yet intense symptoms happen: indications of kidney issues, (for example, change in the measure of pee), dark stools, upchuck that resembles espresso beans, simple dying/wounding, stomach/stomach pain, yellowing eyes or skin, dim pee, surprising weakness, indications of contamination (e.g., fever, chills, tenacious sore throat), eye pain, vision changes.
This is not a total rundown of conceivable symptoms. On the off chance that you see different impacts not recorded above, contact your specialist or drug specialist.
ERLONAT 150 mg Precautions & Warnings:-
- Before taking erlotinib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, kidney problems, stomach/intestinal disease (such as ulcers, diverticulosis).
- Use caution with sharp objects like safety razors or nail cutters and avoid activities such as contact sports to lower the chance of getting cut, bruised or injured.
- This medicine may increase your risk of stomach bleeding. Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Sunlight may worsen any skin reactions that may occur while you are taking this drug. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors.
- This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It may cause harm to an unborn baby or miscarriage. Women of childbearing age should use reliable form(s) of birth control during treatment and for at least 2 weeks following the end of treatment with this drug. Consult your doctor for more details.
- It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the potential risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
PROPER STORAGE OF ERLOTINIB 150 MG:
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
ERLONAT INTERACTIONS :
Some products that may interact with this drug include:
- "blood thinners" (e.g., warfarin)
- corticosteroids (such as prednisone)
- drugs that lower stomach acid (some examples are H2 blockers such as famotidine/ranitidine, proton pump inhibitors such as omeprazole)
- drugs affecting liver enzymes that remove erlotinib from your body (such as azole antifungals, including itraconazole; macrolide antibiotics, including erythromycin; cimetidine; rifamycins, including rifabutin; St. John's wort; certain anti-seizure medicines, including carbamazepine; HIV protease inhibitors, including ritonavir)
- MAO inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine)
Cigarette smoking decreases blood levels of this medication. Tell your doctor if you smoke or if you have recently stopped smoking.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.