Femara 2.5mg Letrozole Tablets Novartis
Brand Name: Femara
Strength: 2.5 mg
Manufactured By: Novartis Pharma Stein AG, Switzerland
Packing: 30 tablets in one pack
Femara Letrozole Tablets Wholesale Price Supplier
Get Femara Letrozole Tablets used to treat mainly breast cancer medicine , It is manufactured by Novartis India Ltd. We at #MedsDelta Worldwide supplier of all cancer drugs call us for more information like MRP, Reviews, Side effects , Rating etc Call us Directly for trade Query +919971646666, Skype:MedsDelta , QQ:3451266709
WHAT IS FEMARA Letrozole ?
Femara Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by reducing the total amount of estrogen produced primarily in the body. This helps to starve cancer cells by depriving them of estrogen.
MEDICINE USES :
femara Letrozole is used to treat certain types of breast cancer (such as hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer) in women after menopause. This medication is also used to help prevent the cancer from returning. Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural hormone called estrogen. It decreases the amount of estrogen the body makes and helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
LETROZOLE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Back, leg, or arm pain; breast pain; constipation; cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; hot flashes; flushing; increased sweating; indigestion; joint or muscle pain; loss of appetite; mild swelling or fluid retention; nausea; night sweats; sleeplessness; stomach pain; tiredness; vaginal dryness or irritation; vomiting; weakness; weight gain or loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for FEMARA LETROZOLE TABLETS :
- Letrozole may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use this medication with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Femara may cause dizziness; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase this effect. To prevent dizziness, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of dizziness.
- Lab tests, including bone mineral density or cholesterol levels, may be performed while you use Letrozole. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Femara with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Letrozole should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use Femara if you are pregnant. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use this medication, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
MEDICATION STORAGE REQUIREMENTS :
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
Tamoxifen because it may decrease Letrozole's effectiveness
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Letrozole may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.