Geftinat Gefitinib 250mg Tablets Wholesale Supplier India
medsDelta is leading suppliers and exporters of Geftinat 250mg - Gefitinib Tablets By natco pharma. Geftinat - gefitinib by natco is also known as generic Iressa. Geftinat by Natco priced at 1/10 the price of its brand equivalent Iressa. We are supplying Geftinat 250mg Gefitinib Tablets to all over the world including countries like USA, Uk,Hongkong,Nepal, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan and other countries. For delivery and discounted price kindly contact us directly at Medsdelta@gmail.com or call us at +91 9971646666
Geftinat 250 mg Gefitinib Tablets Details:
Brand Name : Geftinat
Contents : Gefitinib 250 mg
Form : Tablets
Strength : 250 mg
Manufactured by : Natco Pharma Ltd.
Price & Packing : Pack of 30 tablets Per Bottle
Natco Gefitinib is a type of drug called a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), also known as a cancer growth inhibitor. Kinases are proteins in the body that regulate how the cells grow and divide. Geftinat blocks (inhibits) the protein from sending signals to the cancer cells that make them grow and divide.
generic Indian Gefitinib is used to treat some people with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). It only works for cancers that have an abnormal form of a protein called epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). Tests are done on the cancer cells from a lung biopsy or previous surgery to check the level of EGFR.
Nacto Gefitinib 250mg side effects:
Acne; diarrhea; dry skin; loss of appetite; mouth ulcers; nausea; unusual weakness; vision problems; vomiting; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the eyelids, mouth, face, lips, or tongue); cough; dark urine; dizziness; eye irritation or pain; extreme fatigue; fever; persistent diarrhea; stomach pain; swelling of the ankles or feet; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Gefitinib 250mg Precautions:
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: lung disease (e.g., pulmonary fibrosis), severe kidney disease, eye problems, stomach/intestinal ulcers, other stomach/intestinal problems (such as diverticulitis, blockage, bowel disease), smoking, cancer that has spread to the bowels.
- Gefitinib is not recommended for use during pregnancy. It may cause harm to an unborn baby. Consult your doctor for more details.
- It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Due to the potential risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using gefitinib is not recommended.
This is not a complete list. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Gefitinib 250mg Storage:
Store Geftinat at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Gefitinib out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Gefitinib 250mg Interactions
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription products you may use, especially of: "blood thinners" (warfarin), drugs which reduce stomach acid (e.g., ranitidine, cimetidine, famotidine, omeprazole, lansoprazole, rabeprazole), certain liver enzyme inhibitors (CYP 3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin, clarithromycin), vinorelbine, NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen, naproxen), corticosteroids (such as prednisone).
- Some liver enzyme inducer medications such as rifamycins (e.g., rifampin, rifabutin), St. John's wort or phenytoin will stimulate certain liver enzymes (CYP 3A4). Your dosage of gefitinib may need to be increased if you are using such medications. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Therefore, before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the products you use. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.
Geftinat Gefitinib Tablets Natco Pharma
- Product Code: gef250
- Prescription Required