Bosentan 125mg Bosentas Tablets
Brand name: Bosentas 125mg tablets
Manufactured by: Cipla Limited
Packing: Pack of 20 tablets
Bosentan 125 mg tablet Wholesale Price
Bosentas 125 mg tablet is used in the treatment of pulmonary
hypertension (high pressure in the blood vessels of lungs). Tracleer Bosentan 125
mg tablet relaxes the blood vessels of the lungs, which in turn lowers
the blood.This medication is an endothelin receptor antagonist,
prescribed for pulmonary atrial hypertension (high blood pressure in the
lungs). The medication blocks the effects of endothelin-1 thereby
decreases blood pressure in lungs. The medication also inhibits blood
BOSENTAS 125MG TABLETS
Bosentas is a medicine composition of Tracleer Bosentan, which comes in tablets form and blocks the effects of endothelin-1, thereby helping to decrease the blood pressure in the lungs, slow the worsening of symptoms from the disease, and improve your ability to exercise.
USE OF BOSENTAS 125MG BOSENTAN TABLET
Bosentan is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It improves your ability to exercise and prevents your condition from getting worse.
POSSIBLE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF BOSENTAN 125MG CIPLA BOSENTAS TABLET
fever, flu symptoms, swollen glands, feeling weak or tired; facial swelling; a red or blistering skin rash, severe tingling or numbness; cough, chest pain, trouble breathing; weight loss; or pain or burning when you urinate, lower back pain, swelling in your legs or feet.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION Of Cipla Generic Tracleer
- Do not use bosentan if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- Bosentan can cause severe liver problems. Your liver function will need to be tested often.
- Certain other medicines can interact with bosentan and should not be used at the same time. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines.
- It is not known whether bosentan passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine
- Bosentan blocks a chemical in the blood that causes blood vessels to narrow.
- It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food. Initial: The recommended dose is 62.5 mg twice daily for 4 weeks. Maintenance dose is 125 mg twice daily.