Afatinib Dimaleate Tablets In India Xovoltib
Product Name : Afatinib/tobacco
Content: GILOTRIF / XOVOLTIB
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany
ABOUT AFATINIB DIMALEATE TABLETS:
recommended dose of GILOTRIF is 40 mg orally once daily until progression or no
longer tolerated by the patient. Take GILOTRIF at least 1 hour before meals or
2 hours after meals
Afatinib Dimaleate Tablets is utilized to treat non-little cell lung disease (NSCLC) that is metastatic (spread to different parts of your body other than your lungs), and has unusual epidermal development factor (EGF) receptor qualities. Also treated HER2-positive advanced breast cancer patients. These unusual qualities advance the development of malignancy cells.
AFATINIB DIMALEATE TABLETS SIDE EFFECTS:
· With increasing doses, hypophosphatemia, folliculitis, elevated transaminases, non-specific intestinal obstruction, decreased platelets, congestive heart failure, deep venous thrombosis, and pulmonary embolism may occur.
· Tell your specialist immediately on the off chance that you have any genuine reactions, including: indications of eye malady, (for example, vision changes, eye redness/torment, light affectability, eye release)
· Indications of low level of potassium in the blood, (for example, muscle spasms, shortcoming, unpredictable pulse),
· Indications of low level of potassium in the blood, (for example, muscle spasms, shortcoming, unpredictable pulse)
· Indications of bladder contamination, (for example, consuming/torment when you urinate, dire or visit pee, fever)
· Indications of skin disease around nails/toenails, (for example, skin disturbance/redness around the nail, change in nail shading), side effects of lung issues (for example, inconvenience breathing, chest torment)
· Manifestations of heart disappointment, (for example, swelling lower legs/feet, bizarre tiredness).
· The most common dose-limiting toxicities (DLTs) are diarrhea, hypertension, and rash.
AFATINIB DIMALEATE TABLETS PRECAUTIONS:
· Before taking Afatinib Dimaleate Tablets, tell your specialist or drug specialist on the off chance that you are hypersensitive to it
· Diarrhea: Diarrhea can cause dehydration and kidney failure. Afatinib specifications do not respond to severe and antidiarrheal medications prolonged diarrhea without giving GILOTRIF.
· Liver toxicity: Fatal liver injury occurred in 0.18% of patients. Monitor with regular liver tests. The GILOTRIF is not given or terminated for severe or worsening liver tests.
· Keratitis: Occurs in 0.8% of patients.
Dispensing drug in original container to avoid exposure to high humidity and light.