Hepcvir L Tablets Cipla LTD
Brand Name:HepCVir L Tablets
Contents:Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
Marketed by:Cipla Limited
Strength:90 mg Ledipasvir and 400 mg Sofosbuvir
Packing:Pack of 28 Tablets
HEPCVIR L LEDIPASVIR AND
HEPCVIR L is a combination of two medicine Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir in each single tablet. hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral drugs in a single form. Every single tablet contains ledipasvir and sofosbuvir.
HEPCVIR L Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication like ribavirin. These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in body, which helps immmune system to fight against the infection and may help your liver recover. Ledipasvir-sofosbuvir is a preferred regimen for starting treatment and again treat patients with genotypes 1, 4, 5, or 6 chronic hepatitis C infection.
HEPCVIR L Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir SIDE EFFECTS:
Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea or difficulty sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
HEPCVIR L Precautions:
· Before taking ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to either of the drugs; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease.
· Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
· During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, in combination with ribavirin, must not be used during pregnancy by either the pregnant woman or her male partner.
· The combination may harm an unborn baby. Two reliable forms of birth control (such as condoms, birth control pills) must be used whenever at least one sexual partner is using these medicines together, and for six months after stopping treatment. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, or if you think you or your partner may be pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
· It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding. Breast-feeding is not recommended if this medication is used in combination with ribavirin.
Store Hepcvir L at room temperature below 86°F (30°C).
HEPCVIR L TABLETS INTERACTIONS:
Some products that may interact with this drug include amiodarone, a certain other medication used to treat chronic hepatitis C (simeprevir)
This medication can slow down the removal of other medications from your body, which may affect how they work. One example is rosuvastatin, among others.
Other medications can affect the removal of ledipasvir/sofosbuvir from your body, which may affect how this medication works. Examples include rifamycins (such as rifampin, rifabutin), St. John's wort, tipranavir/ritonavir, drugs used to treat seizures (such as phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin), among others.
Do not take this medication with other products that contain sofosbuvir.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.