Invista Dasatinib Tablets Dr. Reddy's
Brand Name: Invista
International Brand Name: Sprycel
Active Ingredient: Dasatinib
Manufactured By: Dr Reddy's Laboratories
Strength: 50, 70 and 100 mg
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
What is Dasatinib Invista Tablet?
Dasatinib is an oral dual BCR/ABL and Src family tyrosine kinase inhibitor. The main targets of Dasatinib, are BCRABL, SRC, Ephrins and GFR. This medication is used to treat certain types of cancer (chronic myeloid leukemia-CML, acute lymphoblastic leukemia-ALL). It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
How Indian Dasatinib Is Given:
- Dasatinib is a tablet to be taken by mouth.
- Dasatinib may be taken with or without food.
- Do not break, crush or chew Dasatinib tablets.
If you miss a dose of Dasatinib, take your next scheduled dose at its regular time. Do not take 2 doses of Dasatinib at the same time. Call your healthcare provider if you are not sure what to do.
The amount of Dasatinib that you will receive depends on many factors, such as the type of cancer or condition you have. Your doctor will determine your exact dosage and schedule.
Before taking Dasatinib (达沙替尼)
- a weak immune system (caused by disease or by using certain medicines);
- stomach or intestinal bleeding;
- liver disease;
- heart disease;
- low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood;
- long QT syndrome (in you or a family member);
- lung disease; or
- lactose intolerance.
Invista Tablet Side Effect (达沙替尼 副作用):
- chest pain, feeling tired or short of breath (even with mild exertion);
- swelling in your feet, lower legs, or midsection;
- blue-colored lips and skin; and
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.
Buy Invista Dasatinib Tablet at Best Price
MedsDelta is a leading wholesale supplier and exporter of Invista Dasatinib Tablet to Singapore, HongKong, USA, China, Philippines, Vietnam, UAE, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. We brings customers high quality generic medicines manufactured with world accredited experts.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.