kaletra Lopinavir Ritonavir Tablets
Brand Name: Kaletra
Active Ingredients: Lopinavir 200mg & Ritonavir 50mg
Manufactured by: Abbott Pharma
Packing: Pack of 120 film-coated Tablets
ABOUT KALETRA LOPINAVIR 200mg & RITONAVIR 50mg Tablets
The blend of lopinavir and ritonavir (利托那韦和洛匹那韦片) is utilized with different medicines to treat human immunodeficiency infection (HIV) disease. Lopinavir and ritonavir are in a class of pharmaceuticals called protease inhibitors. ( 印度洛匹那韦力托那韦片治疗新型冠状病毒肺炎。) Whenever lopinavir and ritonavir are taken together, ritonavir additionally expands the measure of lopinavir in the body with the goal that the medicine will have a more prominent impact. Despite the fact that lopinavir and ritonavir won't cure HIV, these meds may diminish your possibility of creating (AIDS) and HIV-related sicknesses, for example, genuine diseases or malignancy.
Lopinavir Ritonavir Tablets Uses:
Kaletra 200mg & 50mg Tablet is utilized for HIV, AIDS, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Bacterial disease of the eye, Urinary tract contamination, and different conditions. Tablet may likewise be utilized for purposes not recorded in this prescription guide. This contains Lopinavir, and Ritonavir as dynamic ingredients. Abbott Kaletra Tablets works by keeping the infection from increasing inside the body; restraining the viral particle growth; Lopinavir/ ritonavir is utilized in the treatment of HIV infection. It is also used along with other medicines for HIV. It works by stopping the HIV virus from multiplying and spreading in other parts of the body.
Lopinavir Ritonavir Tablets (利托那韦和洛匹那韦片) is currently a drug that is used to treat coronavirus infections, and its efficacy has not been fully proven and must be used with caution.
KALETRA TABLETS SIDE EFFECTS:
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
· Stop taking Alltera and call your doctor at once if you have:
· Headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
· Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
· Itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
· High blood sugar (increased thirst, increased urination);
Precautions Before Taking Lopinavir / Ritonavir Tablets :
Although this medicine is promising for the treatment of Wuhan Coronavirus pneumonia, there are several points that must be noted:
1. Lopinavir / Ritonavir is not currently a drug that is officially used to treat coronavirus infections, and its efficacy has not been fully proven and must be used with caution.
2. It must be done under the guidance of a doctor.
3. Never use it as preventative medicine for people who are not sick. After all, drugs have side effects.
4. Never abuse, and leave limited medicine to patients who really need it.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.