Noxalk 150mg Ceritinib Capsules
Brand Name: Noxalk
International Trade Name: Zykadia, Spexib by Novartis
Active Ingredient: Ceritinib 150mg
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Limited
Packaging: Pack of 30 & 90 capsules
Country of origin: India
Noxalk Capsules : Natco Ceritinib 150 mg
Noxalk Ceritinib 150 mg Capsules used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that spread to other parts of the body. If your cancer has a specific genetic marker than this type of medicine used for special treatment. It interferes in the growth of cancer cells, also stop the spreading of cancer cells in body parts.
How To Use Ceritinib Capsules
Read the prescription properly before using this medicine from the label, also follow doctor guidelines properly.
· Usually this medicine is used one tablet per day basis or as recommended by the doctor.
· If you vomit after taking this medicine, do not take another tablet, took another tablet on the next day on time.
· Also doctor prescribed the tablets or drugs for vomiting or nausea.
· To check the harmful effects of this drug, keep doing time to time medical tests.
· Keep using this medicine until the doctor told you to stop using this now.
· In case of missing a dose took the next dose on time if the time remaining to the next dose is less than 12 hours, but if the time is more than 12 hours take the missing dose.
· Never overdose this medicine and in case of overdosing go to the doctor for a checkup.
Natco Ceritinib Capsules Side Effects :
· Some types of allergic reactions like hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
· Stomach side effects like stomach pain, vomiting or nausea
· Severe pain in your upper stomach and spreading to your back
· Slow heartbeats, weak pulse, weak breathing also.
· Sudden chest pain or discomfort, fever, dry cough, cough with mucus.
· Fast or pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, shortness of breath, sometime you may pass out.
· High blood sugar- increase thrust, increase urination, hunger
· Liver problems like- loss of appetite, tiredness, itching, easy brushing, dark urine or yellow of the skin also.
For all these types of issues if you have then consulted the doctor before using this medicine.
Some Common Side Effects are:
· Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, feeling tired, weight loss, stomach pain also.
Doses: Took approx 750 mg dose per day basis on an empty stomach, also discontinue this medicine if 300 mg per day is not able to take. For proper dose information consult the doctor as the doctor selects the dose after checking your medical condition always.
Important Points To Remember:· Noxalk 150mg Capsules may harm the unborn baby so while in case of pregnancy stop using this drug also get your doctor appointment to consult about this situation. This is applicable for both men and women to always do check the pregnancy for women and use the protection and pregnancy stopping drugs.
· Any kind of stomach symptoms like nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain consult the doctor about these symptoms.
· This medicine can cause serious heart, lung or liver diseases. If you have any kind of symptoms like stomach pain, chest pain, bleeding, dark urine, yellow of skin, irregular heartbeats, fever, cough or shortness of breath call your doctor immediately.
· Having any kind of allergies after taking this medicine, stop using this medicine.
· Older medical conditions like heart problem, low level of potassium or magnesium in the blood, a pancreas disorder, diabetes or any kind of liver disease, if you have such medical conditions in past consult the doctor before using this medicine.
· After the last dose till 2 weeks do not breasts feed, also follow doctor instructions about this.
Summary: Medsdelta Indian established pharmacy firm, deals in all types of cancer cure medicine especially the generic ones. Buy Ceritinib 150 mg drug From MedsDelta on the lowest price range and also original product assurance. If you need any type of generic medicines for cancer and need assistance for these kinds of medicines to contact us on our helpline numbers.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.