Palbace Palbociclib Capsules
Brand Name: Palbace
Composition: Palbociclib 125mg
Manufactured by: Pfizer
Strength: 125 mg
Packing: 21 Capsules per Bottle
Palbace is a targeted therapy. This medication is classified as a “cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 4/6 inhibitor”. It works by stopping the growth of cancer cells.
Palbociclib is used for treating certain kinds of breast cancer in women past menopause.
PALBACE SIDE EFFECTS:
Decreased appetite; diarrhea; hair thinning or loss; mouth irritation or mouth sores; nausea; nose or throat irritation; tiredness; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); burning, numbness, or tingling; dizziness; symptoms of bleeding (eg, vomiting blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; coughing up blood; blood in the urine; black, red, or tarry stools; bleeding from the gums; nosebleeds; unusual vaginal bleeding; bruises without a reason or that get bigger; any bleeding that is severe or that you cannot stop); symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, more sputum or change in color of sputum, painful urination, mouth sores, wound that will not heal, anal itching or pain); unusual tiredness or weakness.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
PALBACE PALBOCICLIB CAPSULES PRECPRECAUTIONS:
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Palbace before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Palbace may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- Palbace may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury. Tell your doctor if you have unusual bruising or bleeding. Tell your doctor if you have dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Blood clots in the lungs have happened with Palbociclib. Blood clots in the lungs may be serious or life-threatening. Call your doctor right away if you have chest pain or pressure, coughing up blood, fast breathing, fast heartbeat, or shortness of breath.
- Lab tests may be performed while you use Palbociclib. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Palbociclib may cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking this medication.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
- Clarithromycin, indinavir, itraconazole, ketoconazole, lopinavir/ritonavir, nefazodone, nelfinavir, posaconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telaprevir, telithromycin, verapamil, or voriconazole because they may increase the risk of palbociclib's side effects
- Bosentan , carbamazepine, efavirenz, etravirine, modafinil, nafcillin, phenytoin, rifampin, or St. John's wort because they may decrease palbociclib's effectiveness
- Alfentanil, cyclosporine, dihydroergotamine, ergotamine, everolimus, fentanyl, midazolam, pimozide, quinidine, sirolimus, or tacrolimus because the risk of their side effects may be increased by palbociclib
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.