Simenda 12.5mg Injection
Brand Name: Simenda
Active Ingredient: Levosimendan Injection
Trade Name: Simdax Injection
Manufacturer: Lupin Pharma
Country of Origin: India
A DIVISION OF LUPIN
What is Simenda Injection?
Simenda 12.5 mg Injection makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force, which increases the blood circulation throughout the body.
Therapeutic uses of Simenda Injection:
Simenda 12.5mg Injection is a medicine used for the treatment of heart failure. It increases the pumping activity of the heart and relaxes the blood vessels, which further improves blood circulation throughout the body.
Side-Effects of Simenda Injection:
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Simenda
- Increased heart rate
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
Benefits of Simenda Injection:
In Heart failure
Heart failure means your heart is weak and cannot pump enough blood to your lungs and the rest of your body. The most common symptoms are breathlessness, tiredness, and swelling in your legs, ankles, abdomen, and other parts of your body. Simenda 12.5mg Injection makes it easier for your heart to pump blood around your body and is therefore an effective treatment for heart failure.
It is given as an injection by a doctor or nurse and should not be self-administered. This medicine will help relieve your symptoms, making you feel better and more energetic. You should make appropriate lifestyle changes (such as eating healthily and keeping active) to help this medicine be effective. Take it regularly and keep taking it even if you feel better.
Instructions for taking Simenda Injection:
- Simenda Injection must be strictly given by a doctor or a nurse. Do not use it on your own.
- Simenda Injection will either be given as an intravenous infusion (a drip into a vein) or an intramuscular injection (an injection into a muscle).
- Do let your doctor know about your previous allergies to any antibiotic or medicine before taking an injection.
- Do not self-medicate, take it in the dose and duration as advised by your physician.
- Check the label for directions before use.
- Keep in a cool, dry place & away from children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date. Always check the expiry date before using a medicine.
- Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.