Sovihep V : Sofosbuvir & Velpatasvir Tablets
Brand Name:Sovihep V tablets
Content:Sofosbuvir & Velpatasvir
Strength:Sofosbuvir 400mg & Velpatasvir 100mg
Marketed by:Zydus Heptiza
Packing:Pack of 28 tablets
SoviHep V medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
Zydus Heptiza Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
· tired feeling;
· nausea, diarrhea; or
· Sleep problems (insomnia).
· Call your doctor at once if you have:
· slow heartbeats;
· weak or shallow breathing; or
· Low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.
· If you also take amiodarone: Seek medical help right away if you feel weak, tired, or light-headed, or if you have chest pain, shortness of breath, confusion, or memory problems.
SOVIHEP V SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR TABLETS PRECAUTIONS:
To make sure SoviHep V is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
· A history of hepatitis B;
· Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
· Liver problems other than hepatitis;
· HIV (human immunodeficiency virus); or
· If you have recently used a heart rhythm medicine called amiodarone.
Store at 25°C (77°F); journeys are allowed in the vicinity of 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.