Suhagra 50 mg / 100 Mg Tablets
Brand Name: Suhagra
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
Strength: 100mg / 50mg
WHAT IS SUHAGRA TABLETS ?
Suhagra by Cipla is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing and dilating the blood vessels in the lungs. This lowers the blood pressure in the lungs and helps to improve your ability to exercise.
SILDENAFIL CITRATE USES :
Sildenafil Citrate is used for treating high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary arterial hypertension [PAH]).
SILDENAFIL CITRATE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; mild pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; muscle aches; nausea; nosebleed; sore throat; stuffy or runny nose; trouble sleeping; upset stomach; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); burning, numbness, or tingling; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; painful or prolonged erection; persistent or severe pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent dizziness or nosebleed; severe or persistent vision changes; shortness of breath; speech problems; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for SUHAGRA SILDENAFIL CITRATE TABLETS :
- Suhagra tablets may cause drowsiness, dizziness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you use it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use this medication with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, you will need to take care not to become dehydrated. Contact your doctor for instructions.
- Suhagra may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Sildenafil. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use medicines or treatments for ED while you are using Sildenafil without first checking with your doctor.
- Sildenafil is not approved for use in children.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Sildenafil, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
MEDICATION STORAGE REQUIREMENTS :
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, or telithromycin;
- antifungal medicine such as ketoconazole or itraconazole;
- medicine to treat HIV/AIDS, such as atazanavir, indinavir, ritonavir, or saquinavir; or
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder.
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.