Tadacip Cipla Tadalafil 20mg Tablets
Brand Name: Tadacip 20mg
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil 20mg
Manufacturer: Cipla Ltd.
Packing: Pack of 4 Tablets
TADACIP 20 MG TABLETS
Cipla Tadacip belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly.
TADACIP TADALAFIL USES :
Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
TADACIP TADALAFIL COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
sinus pain, sore throat; or
ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
shortness of breath;
seizure (convulsions); or
a light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions) for CIPLA TADACIP 20 MG TABLETS :
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: previous cancer treatments (including radiation therapy to the chest), heart disease, high blood pressure, previous severe reaction to monoclonal antibody treatment.
· Perjeta can make you more likely to get infections or may worsen any current infection. Avoid contact with people who have infections that may spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles, flu). Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
· Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose).
· Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using Pertuzumab. This medication may harm an unborn baby.
· It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Because of the possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding is not recommended while using this drug or for 7 months after the last dose. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
MEDICATION STORAGE REQUIREMENTS :
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
DRUG INTERACTIONS :
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
an antibiotic or antifungal medicine;
antiviral medicine to treat hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS;
drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder; or
This document does not contain all possible interactions. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.