Tecentriq 1200mg Atezolizumab Injection
Brand Name: Tecentriq 1200mg
Composition: Atezolizumab 1200mg
Manufactured by: F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
Imported and Marketed by: Roche Products (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Packaging: Pack of 1 vial of 20ml of concentrate for solution for infusion
Country of Origin: Mannheim, Germany
Imported to: Andheri (East), Mumbai-400093, India
What is Tecentriq Drug?
This is a generic name comes from Atezolizumab, in most cases, medical professionals use this name for medical purpose.
WHERE ATEZOLIZUMAB DRUG USED FOR?
This medicine is used for the treatment of the noncell lung cancer, triple-negative breasts cancer and for that kind of cancer diseases in to which the cancer cells spread in other body parts and surgery cannot be done or surgery has no effect on the cancer cells. This medicine is widely used and very famous for cancer disease specially.
HOW TECENTRIQ IS GIVEN?
Medical professionals always are there while giving this drug, and this drug given by injection slowly for around 60 minutes to the patients directly into their veins. The treatment cycle is of 21 days or 3 weeks. The doctor provides full medication and prescription while giving this drug.
Common Side Effects of Tecentriq Injection :
Most of the people do not have all the side effects listed but some patients have some side effects depends on the body type.
- Fatigue, nausea, Urinary problem or blood in urine, constipation, fever, diarrhea, swelling
- Abdominal pain, vomiting, shortness of breath, neck pain, back pain, rashes, joint pains
- The low sodium level in the body, thyroid changes, autoimmunity reactions also a rare side effect of this drug.
In Which Conditions Call The Doctor :
Read all these conditions properly and if this kind of condition you have then called immediately your doctor its day or its night.
- If fever increases to 100.4 degree, higher chills, foul-smelling urine, flank pain
- The reaction of the drug-like chest tightness, shortness of breath, rash, cough, itching, swelling of face, lips or tongue
- Unusual headache, tiredness, focal weakness, dizziness, vision changes, stiff neck
- Blood in stool, very dark stool, light-colored stool, dark urine, yellow skin/eye/tongue, unusual swelling of legs or arms, bleeding.
Call for emergency medical assistance if you have these conditions:
- More than 5 times vomiting in 24 hours
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain especially in the right side
- Significant changes in weight
- Change in mood, feeling confused
- Deeper voice, feeling cold, hair loss
- Tingling of hands and weakness
- Extreme level fatigue
- Unable to eat for more than 24 hours
- Signs of dehydration, tiredness, thrust
- Cough, frequent or painful urination
- Bleed or bruise more than normal
SELF CARE TIPS OR PRECAUTIONS :
- Drink 2 to 3 liters of water or fluid as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid direct sun exposure while on this drug
- Get plenty of rest
- Follow the nutrition Diet
- Wash your hands often
- Any sign of infection go to consult the doctor and follow all instructions.
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.