Telzir Fosamprenavir Tablets
Brand Name: Telzir
Active Ingredient: Fosamprenavir
Packing: Bottle of 60 Tablets
Country of Origin: Brentford, United Kingdom
What is Telzir Tablet?
Fosamprenavir is an antiretroviral medicine. It is used with other medicines to treat HIV. This medicine is not a cure for HIV. This medicine can lower, but not fully prevent, the risk of spreading HIV to others.
Uses of Telzir Tablets:
This drug is used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection. It helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body so your immune system can work better. This lowers your chance of getting HIV complications (such as new infections, cancer) and improves your quality of life.
Side Effect of Telzir Tablets:
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-coloured stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Signs of high blood sugar like confusion, feeling sleepy, more thirst, more hungry, passing urine more often, flushing, fast breathing, or breath that smells like fruit.
- Pain inside.
- Pain when passing urine.
- Back pain, belly pain, or blood in the urine. May be signs of a kidney stone.
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Change in body fat.
- A very bad skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis) may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (with or without fever); red or irritated eyes; or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
- Changes in your immune system can happen when you start taking drugs to treat HIV. If you have an infection that you did not know you had, it may show up when you take this medicine (fosamprenavir tablets). Tell your doctor right away if you have any new signs after you start this medicine (fosamprenavir tablets), even after taking it for several months. This includes signs of infection like fever, sore throat, weakness, cough, or shortness of breath.
How Do Telzir Tablets:
Telzir (fosamprenavir) is a protease (an enzyme) inhibitor (PI). Normally, protease helps process viral proteins so the HIV virus can infect healthy cells. When protease is stopped by PI medications, the HIV virus cannot make copies of itself and infect your cells.
Why Choose MedsDelta: Trusted Indian Pharma?
Medsdelta Trusted Indian Pharma is a leading wholesale supplier and exports to China, Russia, the USA, UK, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand from India. We are consistently working towards improving the lives of people with complex conditions and chronic ailments by supplying generic drugs at affordable prices. If you wish to order online from India at an affordable price, you just have to fill the "SEND ENQUIRY" form. We will get in touch with you as soon as your order gets placed. To know more call us at +91-9971646666 or email at email@example.com
We at MedsDelta: Trusted Medicine Supplier has come up with some facts and knowledge sourced from Internet and practitioners’ guidance. Rights, Service mark/Hallmark, Trade names of each medicine associated with the respected manufacturing Organisations. MedsDelta do not provide any medical opinion, body diagnose or treatment through their site. One should always take advice of the prescribed practitioner or doctor for any medical guidance and recommendation of any medicine they purchase. This is determined for Patients, Clinics, Doctors, Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Wholesale Supplier, Pharmacies, Resellers etc.