Temonat 20 mg Temozolomide Capsules
Brand Name: Temonat
Active Ingredients: Temozolomide
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength: 20mg, 100mg, 250mg
Temozolomide Natco Temonat Capsules Wholesale Price Supplier
Order Natco Manufactured Temonat Temozolomide 20mg, 100mg, 250mg Capsules Manufactured by Natco Pharma India, Used to treat certain types of brain cancer Find All Tenonat Generic Alternative Reviews, Side effects, Strength Online , WE At #MedsDelta Wholesale Price Supplier Of All Natco Cancer Drugs Such As Temozolomide Capsules ,We Regularly Ship All Cancer drugs Worldwide including USA,UK,CANADA, HONGKONG,RUSSIA, Singapore ETC QQ: 3451266709 , Skype:MedsDelta
TEMONAT is a chemotherapy drug. Temozolomide TEMONAT belongs to a class of drugs known as alkylating agents. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
Temonat Capsule works:-
Temonat 100mg Capsule is an anti-cancer drug. Swallow full tablets on a vacant stomach, one hour before your meal.It works by harming the hereditary material (DNA) of the cancerous cells and stops their development and duplication. TEMONAT TEMOZOLOMIDE interferes with the development of cancer cells, slowing their growth and spread in the body. Temozlomide is used together with radiation therapy to treat certain types of brain tumor in adults.
TEMONAT COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, mouth sores, changes in taste, constipation, tiredness, dizziness, trouble sleeping, or headache may occur. Nausea and vomiting can be severe. In some cases, your doctor may prescribe medication to prevent or relieve nausea and vomiting. Eating several small meals, not eating before treatment, or limiting activity may help lessen some of these effects. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Other effects are:
· seizure (writhings);
· fever, chills, dry hack, feeling shy of breath;
· simple wounding, abnormal dying (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
· low white platelet tallies - fever, swollen gums, excruciating mouth injuries, pain while gulping, skin wounds, frosty or influenza manifestations, hack, inconvenience breathing; or
· liver issues - sickness, upper stomach pain, tingling, tired feeling, loss of hunger, dim pee, dirt hued stools, jaundice.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, such as : symptoms of liver damage (such as stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine).
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
TEMONAT Precautions & Warning :
- Before taking temozolomide Capsules, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to dacarbazine; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney problems, liver problems, bleeding/blood problems.
- Temozolomide can make you more likely to get infections or may worsen any current infections. Avoid contact with people who have infections that may spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles, flu). Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose).
- To lower the chance of getting cut, bruised, or injured, use caution with sharp objects like razors and nail cutters, and avoid activities such as contact sports.
- This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (such as prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Women and older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially increased risk of infection and easy bruising/bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using temozolomide. Temozolomide may harm an unborn baby. Men and women should ask about reliable forms of birth control while using this medication. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, talk to your doctor right away about the risks and benefits of this medication
- It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast.
- Both male and female patients should play it safe amid and following a half year of treatment. Male patients should look for exhortation on preservation of sperm before treatment as temozolomide treatment may cause infertility.
PROPER STORAGE OF TEMONAT :
Store in a tightly closed container between 2-8°C
NATCO TEMOZOLOMIDE INTERACTIONS :
NATCO Temozolomide may interact with other medications :
- Valproic acid
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.