Temonat 250mg Temozolomide Capsules Natco
Brand Name: Temonat
Active Ingredient: Temozolomide
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Packing: Pack of 5 Capsules
Temonat 250mg Capsules:-
TEMONAT is a chemotherapy drug. TEMONAT belongs to a class of drugs known as alkylating agents. Temonat prescription contains generic salt substance Temozolomide. Brand/Trade name is Temonat. Temozolomide Capsules goes under the qualities of 20 mg, 100 mg, and 250 mg and the bundling of 5 Capsules in each pack. Temozolomide 250 mg Capsules meddles with the advancement of disease cells, moderating their development and spread in the body. Temozolomide is utilized together with radiation treatment to treat certain sorts of mind tumor in grown-ups. Medsdelta Wholesale Supplier and Dealer of Anti Cancer Drugs, giving at marked down and moderate costs. This is an against malignancy medication and it checks the development of disease cells in the collection of patients experiencing cancer.
TEMONAT interferes with the development of cancer cells, slowing their growth and spread in the body.
TEMONAT is used together with radiation therapy to treat certain types of a brain tumor in adults.
Temonat 250mg Capsule:-
Temonat 250mg Capsule is an anti-cancer drug. Swallow full tablets on a vacant stomach, one hour before your meal. It works by harming the hereditary material (DNA) of the cancerous cells and stops their development and duplication.
TEMONAT COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :-
- seizure (writhings);
- fever, chills, dry hack, feeling shy of breath;
- simple wounding, abnormal dying (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- low white platelet tallies - fever, swollen gums, excruciating mouth injuries, torment while gulping, skin wounds, frosty or influenza manifestations, hack, inconvenience breathing; or
- Liver issues - sickness, upper stomach torment, tingling, tired feeling, loss of hunger, dim pee, dirt hued stools, jaundice.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, such as: symptoms of liver damage (such as stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions):-
Before taking Temozolomide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to dacarbazine; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney problems, liver problems, bleeding/blood problems.
· Temozolomide can make you more likely to get infections or may worsen any current infections. Avoid contact with people who have infections that may spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles, flu). Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
· Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose). To lower the chance of getting cut, bruised, or injured, use caution with sharp objects like razors and nail cutters, and avoid activities such as contact sports.
· This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (such as prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
· Women and older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially increased risk of infection and easy bruising/bleeding.
· Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using Temozolomide. Temozolomide may harm an unborn baby. Men and women should ask about reliable forms of birth control while using this medication. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, talk to your doctor right away about the risks and benefits of this medication.
· It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Because of the possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
PROPER STORAGE OF TEMONAT :
Store in a tightly closed container between 2-8°C
Temozolomide may interact with other medications :Vaccines
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.