Veenat 400mg : Natco Imatinib Tablets
Brand Name: Veenat 400mg
Active Ingredients: Imatinib Mesylate
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength: 400 mg
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
VEENAT IMATINIB TABLETS
VEENAT is a chemotherapy drug that works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Veenat (Imatinib) is a generic of Gleevec and has a place with a class of meds known as a protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
VEENAT TABLETS USES:
Veenat is used for treating certain types of leukemia, certain bone marrow diseases, a certain type of skin cancer, and certain intestinal tumors (eg, gastrointestinal stromal tumors [GIST]). It may also be used to prevent cancer from growing in patients after surgical removal of GIST.
Veenat may likewise be utilized to keep the disease from developing in patients after surgical evacuation of significance. Component of activity (Imatinib) works by hindering the activity of an irregular protein that advances the augmentation of Cancer Cells.
VEENAT SIDE EFFECTS:
Beside the restorative impacts, Veenat 400 (Imatinib) treatment can bring about patients experiencing reactions, including:
Low vitality levels
Muscular cramping and distress
Reduction in body weight and craving
Upset stomach, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, headache, muscle/joint pain, muscle cramps, dizziness, blurred vision, or drowsiness may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: easy bruising/bleeding, unusual tiredness, sudden/unexplained weight gain, swelling hands/ankles/feet/abdomen, swelling around the eyes, shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, black/bloody stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, symptoms of liver disease (such as nausea/vomiting that doesn't stop, loss of appetite, stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine).
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice any other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
GENERIC IMATINIB PRECAUTIONS:
- Before taking imatinib, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: bleeding problems, heart problems (such as heart failure), kidney disease, liver disease, removal of the thyroid gland.
- This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy or cause blurred vision. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness or clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Imatinib can make you more likely to get infections or may worsen any current infections. Avoid contact with people who have infections that may spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles, flu). Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor. Avoid contact with people who have recently received live vaccines (such as flu vaccine inhaled through the nose).
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially swelling (edema).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while you are taking imatinib. It may harm an unborn baby. Ask about reliable forms of birth control while taking this medication. If you become pregnant while taking imatinib, talk to your doctor right away about the risks and benefits of this medication.
- This medication passes into breast milk. Because of possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF); excursions permitted to 15 to 30ºC (59 to 86ºF)
Veenat can interact with other medications, vitamins, or herbs you may be taking. An interaction is when a substance changes the way a drug works. This can be harmful or prevent the drug from working well.
To help avoid interactions, your doctor should manage all of your medications carefully. Be sure to tell your doctor about all medications, vitamins, or herbs you’re taking. To find out how this drug might interact with something else you’re taking, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Buy Original Veenat Imatinib Tablets at wholesale Price from India
If you wish to order Veenat Imatinib 400mg Tablets online from India at a discounted price (伊马替尼400mg片价格), you just have to fill the "Ask Price" form, We will get in touch with you soon as your order gets placed.
MedsDelta is an Indian Trusted Overseas Medicines Supplier of Veenat Imatinib Tablets available brands at wholesale prices. We export original blood cancer medicines overseas including the USA, Japan, Singapore, HongKong, Taiwan, China, UAE, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc. and other countries. To know more about Imatinib (伊马替尼在印度的价格是多少钱?) Contact us at Call/WhatsApp/Viber: +91-9971646666.