Xbira 250mg Abiraterone Tablets
Brand Name: Xbira
Active Ingredients: Abiraterone Acetate
Manufactured by: Cipla Limited
Strength: 250 mg
Packing: Pack of 120 Tablets
Xbira 250 mg Tablet
XBIRA Abiraterone works by reducing androgen production in the body. Androgens are male hormones that can promote tumor growth in the prostate gland.
Xbira 250mg Tablet is utilized as a part of the treatment of prostate cancer. Abiraterone works by diminishing androgen generation in the body. Abiraterone is utilized together with prednisone to treat prostate cancer that has spread to different parts of the body. This medication is utilized as a part of men whose prostate cancer can't be treated with surgery or different pharmaceuticals
Xbira 250 mg Tablet Uses:
XBIRA medication is used along with prednisone to treat men with prostate cancer that has spread to other areas of the body and has not responded to surgical treatment that lowers testosterone levels.
Xbira 250 mg Tablet works:
Abiraterone acetic acid derivation has a place with a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It prevents the body from making testosterone which can moderate the development of prostate cancer.
Xbira 250 mg Tablet side effects:
· Migraine, hot flushes, joint pain, acid reflux or icy like side effects may happen. On the off chance that any of these impacts continue or compound, tell your specialist or drug specialist speedily.
· Tell your specialist immediately on the off chance that you have any genuine symptoms, including: expanded pee, agonizing pee, quick/sporadic pulse, muscle spasms/shortcoming, leg pain, swelling in legs/feet, bone cracks.
· Get restorative help immediately in the event that you have any intense symptoms, including: chest pain, feeling shy of breath while very still, industrious queasiness/retching, loss of hunger, extreme stomach/stomach pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dull pee.
· body throbs or agony ; trouble with moving; ear clog; acid reflux ;joint agony ; loss of voice; muscle issues, fits, or firmness; muscle or bone pain; nasal clog; runny nose ; sore throat.
stomach inconvenience or miracle and swelling or firmness of the
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Xbira 250 mg Tablet Preacutions and Warnings:-
- Before taking abiraterone, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart failure, irregular heartbeat, previous heart attack), high blood pressure, liver problems.
- Using corticosteroid medications for a long time along with abiraterone can make it more difficult for your body to respond to physical stress. Therefore, before having surgery or emergency treatment, or if you get a serious illness/injury, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this medication or have used this medication within the past 12 months. Tell your doctor right away if you develop unusual/extreme tiredness or weight loss. If you will be using this medication for a long time, carry a warning card or medical ID bracelet that identifies your use of this medication.
Men who take abiraterone acetic acid derivation ought to dependably utilize powerful conception prevention measure while having physical association with a woman who is or may wind up pregnant. Contact your specialist in the event that you encounter any bone agony.
you take abiraterone acetic acid derivation tell your specialist on the off
chance that you have high glucose, swelling in the feet, lower legs, or legs or
any consequences for your bones or have taken a solution known as ketoconazole
in the past for prostate cancer.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- This medication should not be used in women, especially during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It may harm an unborn or breast-feeding baby. Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should avoid touching or accidentally taking this medication. Consult your doctor for more details.
PROPER STORAGE OF XBIRA 250 mg :
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
XBIRA INTERACTIONS :
Other medications can affect the removal of abiraterone from your body, which may affect how abiraterone works. Examples include rifamycins (such as rifabutin), drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital), among others.
This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.