Zecyte 500mg Abiraterone Tablets Cipla
Brand Name: Zecyte
Active Ingredients: Abiraterone Acetate 500mg
Manufactured by: Cipla Limited
Strength: 500 mg
Packing: Pack of 60 Tablets
Zecyte 500mg Tablet
Zecyte 500 mg tablet is an anticancer medicine manufactured by Cipla Limited, used in men along with another medicine called prednisone for the treatment of prostate cancer.
Use of Zecyte 500mg Tablet
Zecyte tablet is used together with steroid medication (prednisone or methylprednisolone) to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It is used in men whose prostate cancer cannot be treated with surgery or other medicines.
How to use Zecyte 500mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zecyte 500mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Zecyte 500mg Tablet works?
Zecyte Abiraterone acetate belongs to a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It stops the body from making testosterone which can slow the growth of prostate cancer.
Side Effects of Zecyte 500mg Tablet
Stop using Zecyte and call your doctor at once if you have: Joint pain, Headache, Tiredness, Vomiting, Nausea, Hot flushes, Anemia, Diarrhoea, High blood pressure;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Safety Information of Zecyte Tablet
- You should not use Zecyte if you have severe liver disease.
- Zecyte is not for use by women, this medicine can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects.
- Zecyte tablets should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or who may become pregnant.
- Zecyte should not be used by a woman who is breast-feeding a baby.
- Never share your medicines with others.
How to store Zecyte Tablet
- Keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.