Zoldonat zoledronate 4mg Injection
Brand Name: Zoldonat 4mg
Content Name: Zoledronate 4mg (Zoledronic Acid)
Strength: 4 mg
Manufactured By: Natco Pharma Limited
ZOLDONAT is in a group of medicines called bisphosphonates (bis FOS fo nayts). This medicine inhibits the release of calcium from bones. Zoledronic Acid is a supportive care drug in the category of bisphosphonates.
Zoldonat Injection is utilized to treat or anticipate osteoporosis in postmenopausal ladies. It is additionally utilized for the anticipation and treatment of osteoporosis in people who are on corticosteroid treatment. This medication can likewise be accustomed to cut down abnormal amounts of calcium in the blood that might be caused by a few tumors. It is additionally used to treat Paget's illness. In malignancy treatment, this medication can be utilized to avert or treat bone harm caused by cancer cells.
ZoldonatZoledronate 4mg Injection works:
Zoldonat 4mg Injection is a bisphosphonate. It acts by smothering the movement of osteoclasts, cells that reason the demolition of bone, consequently reinforcing the bones and limiting the danger of cracks.
Mwdicine Uses :
Natco Zoledronic acid is used as a support medication to treat symptoms of cancer such as hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels) or to decrease complications (such as fractures or pain) produced by bone metastasis (spread of cancer to the bone). It is also used in treatment of Osteoporosis and other bone diseases.
Zoldonat Zoledronate 4mg Injection side effects:
Dizziness, headache, or influenza like manifestations, (for example, fever, chills, muscle/joint hurts) may happen.
On the off chance that any of these impacts hold on or exacerbate, tell your specialist or drug specialist promptly.
Remember that your specialist has endorsed this solution since he or she has judged that the advantage to you is more noteworthy than the danger of symptoms.
Numerous individuals utilizing this pharmaceutical don't have genuine side effects.
Tell your specialist immediately on the off chance that you have any genuine symptoms, including: expanded or extreme bone/joint/muscle pain, new or abnormal hip/thigh/crotch pain, jaw pain, eye/vision issues, deadness/shivering, muscle fits, unpredictable heartbeat.Get medicinal help immediately in the event that you have any genuine reactions, including: change in urine, seizures.
A intense unfavorably susceptible response to this medication is uncommon. Be that as it may, get restorative help immediately on the off chance that you see any side effects of a genuine unfavorably susceptible response, including: rash, tingling/swelling extreme tipsiness, inconvenience relaxing.
- fever, chills, flu symptoms, flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling); severe joint, bone, or muscle pain; new or unusual pain in your thigh or groin;
pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath; hypocalcemia numbness or tingly feeling in your fingers or toes or around your mouth, twitching, muscle spasms or cramps; signs of a kidney problem--little or no urinating; painful difficult urination;
- swelling, rapid weight gain; feeling tired or short of breath; or
- severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
- Serious side effects on the kidneys may be more likely in older adults.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Precautions and Warnings:
· The remedial impact of this pharmaceutical can be seen inside seven days of organization of the measurements.
· Zoldonat 4 mg Injection stays dynamic in the body for up to 28 to 32 days after organization.
· Connection with liquor is obscure. It is fitting to counsel your specialist before utilization.
· No propensity shaping inclinations were accounted for.
· This prescription isn't suggested for use in pregnant women.
· This prescription isn't suggested for use in breastfeeding ladies unless completely fundamental. Every one of the dangers and advantages ought to be examined with the specialist before taking this medication. Your specialist may encourage you to suspend breastfeeding or to end the medication in view of your clinical condition.
· Do not use Zoldonat if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby.
· Tell each of your healthcare providers about all your medical conditions, allergies, and all medicines you use.
· Some people using medicines similar to Zoldonat have developed bone loss in the jaw, also called osteonecrosis of the jaw. Symptoms of this condition may include jaw pain, swelling, numbness, loose teeth, gum infection, or slow healing after injury or surgery involving the gums.
· Avoid having any type of dental surgery while you are being treated with Zoldonat. It may take longer than normal for you to recover.
· Zoldonat can harm your kidneys. This effect is increased when you also use other medicines harmful to the kidneys, such as: chemotherapy, antiviral medication, pain or arthritis medicine, injected antibiotics, or medicines to treat a bowel disorder or prevent organ transplant rejection.
This is not a complete list. Ask your health care provider for more information.
MEDICATION STORAGE REQUIREMENTS :Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) excursions permitted between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
DRUG INTERACTIONS :While using this medication, you should not be treated with other bisphosphonates, including other brands of zoledronic acid used to prevent or treat bone loss (osteoporosis).
Also tell your doctor or pharmacist of drugs that may be harmful to your kidneys such as: aminoglycoside antibiotics (e.g., gentamicin, tobramycin), amphotericin B, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs such as ibuprofen), tacrolimus.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zoledronate may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.